The 8th Shanghai International Auto Lamp Exhibition (ALE)
2022/11/09 - 2022/11/11
Changzhou West Taihu Lake International Expo Center, China
We look forward to welcoming you to our booth at the 8th Shanghai International Auto Lamp Exhibition (ALE) in China.
At present, ALE has grown into the largest, longest-running and the most authoritative event of its kind in China.
We will showcase high-quality light emitters, optical components, micro modules, light sensors and other innovative applications in the automotive field at this exhibition.
Demo highlights at our ams OSRAM booth:
- Icarus – provides a working demonstration of a 3D sensing system supporting driver status monitoring, supporting emerging features such as AR head-up display, face recognition authentication, driver fatigue detection, etc.
- Intelligent Dynamic Front Lighting System – EVIYOS® multi-pixel solution series for automotive headlights, enabling high-resolution dynamic light distribution
- Ambient RGB - for ambient RGB applications, ams Osram's LEDs offer many advantages in terms of brightness, resolution, design freedom, color uniformity, and enable calibration in larger systems.
Concurrent forum speeches:
Topic: High-resolution active pixel-LED for forward lighting and digital light communication
- The development of high-resolution active pixel LED and its application scenarios
- The physical model design based on EVIYOS 2.0 light source will be introduced from the aspects of optics, electronic structure and heat dissipation
Speaker: Li Xia, Asia Pacific Automotive Senior Staff Engineer
Li Xia is a senior staff engineer who joined ams OSRAM Group, the Opto semiconductor business unit in 2014. He is responsible for automotive exterior LED application (forward and signaling lighting), and also in charge of high resolution LED light source (EVIYOS 2.0) technical support for APAC region. He is experienced at LED application for automotive headlamp and signaling, especially for applications based on intelligent high resolution LED light source.