DURIS® S 5
DURIS® S 5 has it all: various white and color versions
- DURIS® S 5 white Various luminous flux packages from one package family
- Small footprint (3 mm × 3 mm) for clustering (3030)
- Higher lifetime than PPA packages
- Compact light source in white SMT package, colored diffused silicone resin
- Viewing angle at 50 % lV: 120°
- Optimized driver efficiency and costs due to higher voltage option
- Full range of color temperatures: 2,700 K – 6,500 K (white)
- Test results according to IESNA LM-80
- Excellent color reproduction with CRI min. 70, 80 and 90
- LM-80 report available DURIS® S 5 colors Wide spectrum color solution
- Complete portfolio with industrial standard footprint (3030) of 3 mm × 3 mm
- Epoxy based package
- Best in class flux with hot/cold factor (85°C to 25°C)
- DURIS® S 5 (3030) white: bright benefits
- DURIS® S 5 white provides flexibility in forward voltage and luminous flux with high lifetime even at high temperature.
- Optimized phosphor, lead frame and chip design lift the LEDs to a new level of performance.
- DURIS® S 5 color: Striking options
- DURIS® S 5 is also available in seven color versions, offering exciting and efficient opportunities for innovative applications and designs.
- Thanks to ams OSRAM innovation color chip UX:3 & TF, all colors achieve state of art efficacy and brightness.
- All these colors enable less LED usage and smaller PCB design, and thus cost savings in assembly.
Detailed Information about our products.
Simply contact our experts, we are more than happy to assist you.