OSLON® Square Flat
OSLON® Square Flat – Compact flat design with high electrical and thermal efficacy for multiple illumination applications.
Compact high-power LED enables tight packing density for clustering. Electrically isolated thermal pad allows for superior heat dissipation designs. Flat package enhances color homogeneity due to reduced color over angle variation. Extremely low thermal resistance helps to maintain the efficiency remarkably high even when driven at higher currents (1.8 A max).
- Package: Ceramic package
- Chip technology: UX:3
- Typ. Radiation: 120° (Lambertian emitter)
- Color: Cx = 0.32, Cy = 0.33 acc. to CIE 1931 (● white)
- Corrosion Robustness Class: 3B
- Color temperature: 3000K - 6500K
- CRI: 70 - 90
- ESD: 8 kV acc. to ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 (HBM, Class 3B)
- Flat package shape for easy optics design
- High packing density, easy for clustering
- Flexibility for different designs
- Long lifetime and high corrosion stability due to materials: silicone, ceramics, (no silver)
- High design flexibility by easy optics design and high packing density
Detailed Information about our products.
Simply contact our experts, we are more than happy to assist you.