PointLED® – Allround perfection
Unlike conventional SMT LEDs, ams OSRAM’s PointLED® is a round component, capable of through-hole mounting. This means it doesn’t protrude above the surface of the circuit board, making it the ideal choice in all kinds of applications where space is critical. It can also be surface-mounted, making it the ultimate flexible choice of LED.
- Package: white SMT package, colored diffused resin
- Chip technology: InGaN
- Typ. Radiation: 120° (Lambertian emitter)
- Color: Cx = 0.33, Cy = 0.33 acc. to CIE 1931 (● white)
- Corrosion Robustness Class: 3B
- ESD: 2 kV acc. to ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 (HBM, Class 2)
- Top mount or reverse mount assembly for ease of manufacturing
- PointLED®, a totally different miniature package, ideal for designs with limited space.
- Flexible assembly
- The package offers flexibility for various assembly configurations.
- Depending on the application, it can be mounted through a hole or on top of the PCB. High efficiency optimized for backlighting
- The new PointLED® is optimized for coupling into light guides.
- It is ideal for extremely flat backlights due to zero height for LCD illumination.
- The symmetric radiation pattern allows even backlighting.
- Long life silicone packaged in white PointLEDs®.
Detailed Information about our products.
Simply contact our experts, we are more than happy to assist you.