- 1M:1 input dynamic range
- Low dark frequency (0.4Hz typical)
- High irradiance responsivity 0.6kHz/(µW/cm2) @ λp = 635nm
- 2X gain lense
- Detects light intensity at a high resolution
- Provides low light level operation
- Provides for high sensitivity to detect a small change in light
- Provides additional sensitivity advantages
Supply Voltage [V]
Output Frequency Tolerances [+/- %]
Max. Output Frequency [MHz]
Temperature Range [°C]
-25 to 70
Not recommended for new design. Please see Ambient Light Sensors device family.
625 @ 635
For other documents visit our Download center
Find the right product.
Leading manufacturers around the globe rely on ams OSRAM’ sensing know-how for advanced systems design.