Perfectly addressing applications that demand for high efficiency and long lifetime.
Until now, costly ceramic-based LEDs are used for professional exterior lighting applications. With the OSCONIQ® P series ams OSRAM is now offering epoxy-based packages that provide superior lumen/$. In addition, the new OSCONIQ® P high-power and ultra-high-power LEDs provide uncompromising reliability and performance. To achieve this, we have transferred our special automotive experience in combining competitive lead frame technology and high-power chips in the field of high volume products for General Lighting.
- OSCONIQ® P 2226 white & colors Full mid-power color portfolio
- Professional grade robustness and corrosion resistance
- Compact footprint of 2.6 mm x 2.2 mm
- Wide operating range of current and temperature OSCONIQ® P 3030 (1W) High flux, high efficacy, high lm/$ - max driving current at 1.3A
- EMC package provides cost advantage to ceramics
- High reliability and long lifetime: L70 > 70K hrs*, DLC premium
- Excellent corrosion robustness: H2S tested
- Available in low CCT 2200K
- Color portfolio including deep blue, blue, verde, true green, amber, red, hyper-red and yellow OSCONIQ® P 3737 Long lifetime
- Maximum light output at minimized package size
- Enables very compact luminaire designs
- CRI 70, 80, 90
- Flat and lensed LED version
- OSCONIQ® P 2226 white & colors
- This OSCONIQ® P mid power device enables superior fixture and lamp designs, because of its high corrosion resistance and wide operating range the OSCONIQ® P 2226 is perfectly suitable for professional lighting applications.
- It combines a compact package with high performance and a wide operating range of current and temperature, thus allowing complete new design flexibility.
- OSCONIQ® P 2226 offers freedom to choose from different colors and white versions with the same small footprint.
- OSCONIQ® P 3030 (1W) white & colors The OSCONIQ® P 3030 offers proven technology with excellent track record.
- The device comes with ideal Chip Technology for High-Power Applications requiring high flux density, efficacy and superior robustness, used in high volume for several years in Outdoor and Industrial Lighting, Automotive, and many more.
- The portfolio contains white and color versions for various applications including horticulture lighting. OSCONIQ® P 3737 (2W, 3W) The OSCONIQ® P high-power LED comes in different versions. It provides uncompromising reliability and performance for high demanding professional applications in lighting.
Detailed Information about our products.
Simply contact our experts, we are more than happy to assist you.