ams OSRAM Procure to Pay via SAPAriba
ams OSRAM uses SAP Ariba solution for its purchasing and invoicing processes. Purchase orders for indirect materials & services are sent electronically via the Ariba network. As an ams OSRAM supplier for indirect material & services you will therefore be asked to collaborate via Ariba network for purchase orders, order confirmation, ship notice and invoice handling.
What is Ariba?
SAP Ariba is one of the leading cloud-based procurement platforms:
- Focus on "indirect materials", e.g. equipment, services and non-production materials
- Internal and external networking and facilitation of the collaboration
- Automate a lot of previously manual process components of requisition, incl. goods receipts and invoicing
- Various companies can build a global network of partner for business transactions
Value add for you as an ams OSRAM supplier
- Reduced system complexity through one agile & scalable platform
- Improved P2P process by increased automation & enhanced data quality
- Simplified cooperation through real-time information & data exchange
- Standardization: Integration of goods and services in catalogues
- Streamlined customer procurement process, unified company-wide, on a single platform
How can you prepare yourself for SAP Ariba?
We will be processing procure to pay related transactions (order processes and invoices) electronically via the Ariba network for all indirect material and services. In order to exchange documents with ams OSRAM (order confirmation, ship notices and invoices), you will need an Ariba network account.
Regardless which account type you will choose for your company, we would ask you for following preparation:
- Add the mail firstname.lastname@example.org to your mail list, so that it is ensured that orders sent to you via SAP Ariba will be accepted by your mail system
- Latest with the first order sent to you via SAP Ariba you will also be asked to create an account on SAP Ariba network
- You can already create a free-of-charge standard account here
- As soon as you received the first purchase order via SAP Ariba, you are required to also hand in your invoice via SAP Ariba
How to create an account on SAP Ariba?
Depending on the revenue and transaction volume with ams OSRAM and your preferred technical connection level, you can choose between two account types:
Standard account - you can register here free of charge
Enterprise account - best choice if you fulfil one or more of the listed aspects:
- Electronic catalogues in place
- EDI connection
- High number of documents to exchange with OSRAM (PO and invoice)
Please contact SAPAribaemail@example.com to start your individual enterprise account onboarding.
You can check if your company already has an Ariba account here.
Find a detailed how to guide on account creation:
> Ariba account registration
First steps on SAP Ariba network
You have created an Ariba network account and want to learn how to set it up and adjust it to your needs, we have created a short > how to guide for your convenience.
You already have a SAPAriba Account and want to establish a relationship with ams OSRAM?
Please send your Ariba network ID to: SAPAribafirstname.lastname@example.org
We will then follow up with you individually.
Having troubles login to your account?
If you are facing difficulties login to your Ariba Network account, please try with another browser.
In case of continued failure, please reach out directly to Ariba help center.
Standard account support
Information and training material for Standard Account Suppliers
How to access support channel in Ariba:
> Accessing supplier help
You have recently upgraded to an enterprise account?
Find a good overview and short videos on all core functions here.
You received an Ariba PO – find out about the next steps
You already are an AMS OSRAM supplier and received a SAP Ariba PO from ams OSRAM?
Learn how to register and reply to us in a 4 minute video training:
In addition you find a short how to guide for your convenience:
> Order confirmation
You want to hand in your first invoice via Ariba
You received a SAPAriba PO from ams OSRAM and want to learn how to hand in the invoice via SAP Ariba network?
Learn here how to do so in a 4 minute video training:
> How to guide for your convenience - standard invoicing
> Standard account invoicing MY (EN)
You have further questions on ams OSRAM's usage of SAP Ariba?
Please feel free to send your questions to SAPAribaemail@example.com