- Patented dual-diode architecture
- 1M:1 dynamic range
- Programmable LED drive current
- Programmable interrupt function
- Area efficient 2mm x 2mm Dual Flat no-lead (FN) package
- Enables operation in IR light environments
- Enables operation in 10 kLux sunlight and accurate sensing behind spectrally distorting materials
- Allows multiple power level selection without external passives
- Reduces microprocessor interrupt overhead
- Reduces board space requirements while simplifying designs
ALS, Prox, LED Drvr.
Temperature Range [°C]
-40 to 85
Recommended Operating Distances [cm]
Supply Voltage [V]
2.6 - 3.6
Gain, Integration time, Interrupt
FN, pin count 6
For other documents visit our Download center
Product discontinuation notification (PDN)
Find the right product.
More ambient light, color & spectral sensors
Industry's broadest portfolio of high-performance and high-sensitivity digital discrete and integrated module optical sensors including ambient light sensors, RGB and XYZ color sensors, and spectral sensors.