- Patented dual-diode architecture
- 8M:1 dynamic range
- UV rejection package
- Proximity offset adjustment
- Proximity saturation indicator bit
- Enables operation in IR light environments
- Enables operation in 60K lux sunlight and accurate sensing behind spectrally distorting materials
- Improves lux accuracy across varying light sources
- Compensates for internal system offset or IR LED crosstalk
- Prevents false proximity detection in bright light
Supply Voltage [V]
2.4 - 3.6
Temperature Range [°C]
−30 to 70
FN, pin count 6
Gain, Integration time, Interrupt
Recommended Operating Distances [cm]
ALS, Prox, LED Drvr.
For other documents visit our Download center
TSL2772 Light-to-Digital Converter with Proximity Sensing
Product discontinuation notification (PDN)
Find the right product.
More ambient light, color & spectral sensors
Industry's broadest portfolio of high-performance and high-sensitivity digital discrete and integrated module optical sensors including ambient light sensors, RGB and XYZ color sensors, and spectral sensors.